Account Executive Job Summary
Account Executives work in many fields and they help organizations grow their companies by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to potential clients. They are also known as Account Handlers. Elements of the account executive role include planning and coordination of account activity, generating sales opportunities, and reporting the status of accounts on a regular basis.
Briefly Describe Your Company
Good company description should highlight the company name, location and how they run their business. For instance, Company XYZ (company name) is a private real estate financier located in Morocco, GA (company location). We produce fast, reasonable, secure real estate loans that enable investors to close quickly on residential or commercial property investments. Baker Company XYZ issue real estate financing that avoids the time-consuming process and requirements of conventional lenders.
Also Read: Real Estate Agent Job Description Sample
Sample Account Executive Job Summary
Our lending institution is looking for an experienced, dynamic, high-performing and dedicated Account Executive who has experience selling services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations to join our fast-growing team. As account Executives, you will also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You must be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills. The ideal person must possess sales experience, effective customer service skill and a passion for new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions.
As an account executive, you will act as a Loan Officer who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to invest in real estate. As a Loan Officer, you will be recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process. The ideal candidate must have experience managing home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, mortgage refinancing and other bank products.
You will work closely with the Pre-Sales Associate, as well as the Document Specialist to ensure that clients understand the loan option at hand and moving through the pipeline in the correct manner. This role is a vital piece of making sure the client understands all information prior to signing the contract with the firm.
We are looking for someone who has natural ease for growing our existing business while proactively pursuing new opportunities and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. Must be passionate about real estate and willing to create a memorable experience to each and every client, must be dedicated to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives.
The idea candidate must be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems.
You are bubbly, and experience account executive and willing to show your uniqueness on the floor? Please click and apply!
Account Executive Job Duties
- As a Loan officers
- Contact companies or people to ask if they need a loan
- Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions
- Explain different types of loans and the terms of each one to applicants
- Obtain and verify financial information, such as the applicant’s credit rating and income level
- Analyze and evaluate the applicant’s finances to decide if the applicant should get the loan
- Approve loan applications or refer them to management for a decision
Account Executive Job Responsibilities as a Loan Officer
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Identify and recommend products that meet the customer’s needs and the organization’s lending guidelines
- Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing or what can be done to help the process along
- Utilize professional judgment to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Update and maintain the eligible lead pipeline within the CRM system.
- Participating in ongoing educational opportunities and reading professional publications to further enhance job and industry knowledge.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- The Loan Officer will be responsible for the development of new business receiving inbound leads.
- Explain in detail the option at hand while following all compliance regulations and industry guidelines.
- Complete the Loan Applications with the clients.
- Making the client aware of all the documentation they will need to send in to be able to proceed with the underwriting process.
- The most fun Company culture in the business… have fun and make money!
- Educating borrowers on the loan process from beginning to end
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Qualifications for Account Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, sales or marketing
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Proven track record in real estate and/or the mortgage industry – must have experience!
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Current registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
- 3+ years’ experience in the consumer loan industry
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
This Account Executive job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and it is easy to customize to suit your need or preference.
Don’t beat yourself up about it. Just let an expert copywriter do it for you.